Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Best Thing about a Vegemite Sandwhich

I've been working way to much over the past two weeks.
I haven't had time to do anything and now I'm sick.
Its funny because while I'm at work I have so much time to think that I think of all these things to write about and then I get home and I'm so exhausted that I can't think of anything. I'm craving Mum's Orange and Poppy seed cake and Dad's Spag Bol and Wind's rissotto and I can't have any of it and this really upsets me.

On the bright side 'Little Lion Man' has been coming on the radio nearly every shift at work which has made me very happy, I get to sleep in for the next two days and Dad's coming up next week for a couple of days.

I'm coming home to Victoria for a weeks holiday in January. I never thought I'd be so excited about going to Victoria for a week but I am. I can't wait. It will be summer, Brigitte will be home and Big Day Out will be on.

The best thing about a Vegemite sandwhich is that it tastes the same no matter where in Australia you are.

3 comments:

Set your anchor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Set your anchor said...

and believe it or not, it still tastes just as shit in america! sometimes i wish i loved vegemite...

Yonsy's Music Blog said...

How good is "Little Lion Man". Just got Mumford & Sons album, awesome.
Tim