Saturday, October 17, 2009

Latte

I don't know who's more annoying, the slim girl who orders the quarter strength skinny latte with 3 fake sugars or the larger girl who orders the skinny latte and two chocolate doughnuts. Where is the voice inside thats saying "Whats the fucking point?"

No I think the old men who come into work and order HOT coffee are the worst. Its unfortunate the company I work for regards customer service as a top priority or I'd be ever so inclined to retailiate with "Well who the fuck orders a cold coffee?" or something along the lines. Ohhhh I see you want it extra hot? Reeeeaaallly hot? Fuckers, heres a nice flat white with burnt curdled milk that no doubt tastes like shit. You asked for it.

"Have a good day Sir"

I could probably go on about how interesting serving Coffees is for a very long time but I'll keep it short for now. Roomie just walked in and now I can't concentrate because he's giving me a FULL run down about his new costume for the Dirty Doctors and Naughty Nurses Party tonight(Fucking Lame, Not attending BTW!) and yes I don't care either.

P.S Slowly getting better. Staff party tommorrow night and seeing Dad Monday.

No comments: