Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Remember Me, 'round my home town.

I'm pretty much a week behind on this now.
Went home for the weekend. "Crazy, Alcohol-fueled all-nighters" is the best way to describe probably the first 50hrs. Everything and nothing had changed. People commented on how much weight I'd lost and to be honest it felt fucking fantastic. I worked hard to get back in to shape and it was nice to hear its paid off.

Meagz stuck to me like glue but it still wasn't enough time to make up for 3 and a half months. It was weird seeing everyone at the airport. It didn't sink in that I was home until we were halfway back to Traralgon and I was hit with sudden waves of excitement.

A lot more people made a big effort to come see me then I thought would. I wish I could go back and re-live the weekend, but I know I've got so much to look forward to for the rest of this year. I was going to name this blog "Back to Paradise" but I think that Paradise is not where the palm trees, perfect weather and blue skys are... Paradise is where you can be in gail force winds on a road trip back home and be filled with Euphoria just by the company in the car and the prospect of those who you are about to see.

1 comment:

Set your anchor said...

wtf? has someone left you for dead somewhere? write a facking blog nooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.