Thursday, October 22, 2009

Drunk-filtered.

BK: Well my previous post was way far more rational then the average TD to BK drunken phone call back in the day. For the past couple of weeks life has involved little but work and work has been little but mundane. I miss a challange. I'm getting taught new roles and work for the next three weeks and I'm doing my first aid course so hopefully that will provide me some distraction. I'm getting a better idea of what I want to do for the next 12 months after I get off this rock and starting to realise that the lifestyle here is not for me. I saw fireworks the other night down at the Marina and it reminded me of how far away from all the action I really am. I miss you too and can't wait until we can hang out and talk, although I do feel sorry for whoever else might be present, they won't be getting a word in.

No comments: