Monday, August 10, 2009

BK in LA

Its a weird feeling knowing that BK is currently in the US of A. I'd have to say that overall its a feeling of happiness for her. The lesson's I've learnt from her through the past five or so years of friendship will last me a lifetime. She taught me through example not to care what other people thought of you, to stay true to yourself. She taught me the value of hard work and real friendships and that you can do anything if you set your mind to it.

I will miss her so much but at this stage there is not one ounce of saddness involved because I know that when she gets back, whilst she will have been changed by this amazing experience(No doubt for the better), our friendship will remain as just as good if not better then what it always has been. We've always been kickass long distance friends, now its just time to take the friendship international.

So here's to you Brigitte 'the Great' Kelly, all the best!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

2 comments:

m@ddie said...

i miss her!

tommy said...

me too!
its been way too long already!
and its been too long since we've seen each other as well!