Friday, July 31, 2009

Sitcks on Ice

I'm please to report that my lack of blogging lately has been due to working a fair bit and all the new friends I've made.

Leena- My first friend and D-Block buddy. Top chick.
Hanna- We don't really talk much and then we laugh for 10 minutes & chain smoke & laugh.
Johno- He's a DJ and is training my at the gym.
Charlotte & Lizzie- Girls from work, funny bitches.
Tom & Ryan- Did orientation with these boys, we looooveee Ben...NOT!
& Kate- Serves me and Hanna our beverages whilst we chain smoke!

So thats pretty much the people i've been spending my time with. They are saving me from my roommate. Tonight all of us are going out and Johno will be DJ-ing so we'll get to find out if he's any good. Its good to hangout with a new group of people who are different from my friends back home, although its making me miss my best friends more:(

After my snake encounter, Hanna decided it could've just been a stick, that ran into the bushes...I replied with
TOM:"yeah, a stick on ice"(meaning the drug)
HANNA:" what does a stick on ice do on hamilton island? ohhhhh i'm cold."

It probably isn't that funny to anyone else but its our new on-going joke.

OTHER UPDATES:

-Started working at Popeyes(Fish and Chip Shop) on top of the Bakery, its fun as.
-Been going to the gym nearly everyday.
-Mum has booked flights home in September!

No comments: