Sunday, July 12, 2009

life update

I'm no longer living like a backpacker.
Found a job on Hamilton Island which is where I have relocated to.
Its pretty sweet here. The job is a baker counter hand, not that exciting but its a job.

I've started missing people a lot now. Mikey told me it gets easier after a month, but I've found it the opposite; I didn't really miss anyone until now. Miss Kelly is leaving for America in less then a month so I won't get to see her until next year. I'm not really fazed about that, I mean yes it will be a lot longer then even we're used to seeing each other but we're really amazing at this whole long distance friendship thing.

I went out on friday night to one of the night clubs herre...

1 comment:

Set your anchor said...

Thaaaaaank you for the update, finally! I almost got to a stage of not checking your blogspot at all (clearly a mistake on my part, and I apologise).

It sucks that we won't see each other for close to a year, but I love that when we do see each other, shit will just go back to normal. Amazing long distance friendship, I must say.

Glad you decided to go out Friday night. How's the nightlife? and hows the roomie? Or should I say: h.o.w. i.s.. t.h.e r.o.o.m.i.e (really slow talk incase you didn't get the jist and I just sounded like a fuckhead)