Sunday, July 19, 2009

I don't mean to stereotype but...

I was late for work yesterday(Saturday) morning.
My superviser came and got me out of bed!
In the end I was only 20 mins late so it wasn't that bad.

It seems the French tourists on the Island have a nack for complaining about our croissants. Ok, if you want a perfect FRENCH croissant, go to a french Bakery or better yet, back to France. I'm sure you'll find one their.

Also I don't care what statistics say, American's are still the best fatties.

"I'll do a beef pie, a sausage roll, a pepper pie and 2 jam dounuts....what do you want hunny?"

Yes a yankee bloke had all that!

Work was good today, I got there early and finished all my jobs in time!
I have the next two days off so I might head to this Marina days thing. I'm not exactly sure what it is(apart from it involves drinking at the Marina) but i'll let you know.

T

2 comments:

Set your anchor said...

hahahaha I actually laughed out loud all the way through this blog. Thank god i'm not currently in public! I forgot how fucking amusing you are tpd.

Unknown said...

Oh you are so funny and Darin would so agree with you about the whole 'if you don't like it go back to where you came from' we spent Saturday night in a bar in Portland discussing just this kind of thing.... didn't help that the waitress was on his side and said "Typical school teacher" when I went to the loo! But at least he told me... she was ok... a good night was had by all.