Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Johanne Frances Lyons

Seeing as it is her birthday today its only fitting that the second day of the month shall be dedicated to my mother. I have so much to be thankful to this woman for. One of the strongest, smartest, self-aware people I have ever and probably will ever know. I miss her 'different' cooking, not having to bother looking up my star-signs, being woken up on a weekend by her random music and she would clean the house(singing), having intellegent conversations, the funny arguments(that I would usually win) and I guess the different way she raised me in general. So maybe she didn't make my lunch or my bed everyday, but she did make me as independent as I am today and that to me, is priceless. Happy Birthday Joh. Love your Son.

2 comments:

Joh said...

Thanks my gorgeous son, you light up my world also :-). I miss you like a limb but I also love that you are doing your thing. It rhymes hey!
Ps: best present ever!

Set your anchor said...

precious. i love this.